Saturday, May 12, 2007

Twilight


Finished Twilight. It was pretty good. Very suspensful and romantic. The only thing i didn't like was how sometimes Bella and Edward wouldn't even do anything,just tell each other how much they loved each other, which got boring. I really liked the part where Bella was being hunted,tho, it was full of action. Amber and I are gonna try hard to keep this one out of the main streaml. Uglies was a first timer, so I wasn't familiar with the whole system and I let it slip very easily.We were able to hold onto Max Ride for a while, actually, but then Andrew Halton started reading it. Tyler Adams, who has a rat tail,wears kneesocks and tucks his shirts in, saw Twilight and decided he wanted it. I was VERY clear with him that he wouldn't like the book, as it qwas a romance and eaxtremeley gory. (well, I mean, it KIND OF is.) WE MUST PROTECT ARE BOOKS FROM THOSE EVEIL DOERS WHO TRY TO READ THEM.

Yeah, I'm a spazzzz.