Thursday, December 28, 2006

Chicago and Dreamgirls.

Chicago was amazing.Really.The music was great and Melba Moure was in it.She was great too.God,that woman can hold some seriosly long notes!I got a red shirt w/t black lettering that says CHICAGO.I wanted to get the one that said He Had it Comin'.Like,I really REALLY wanted it.But it had a pistol,and our stupid school wouldnt have let me wear it.Wow.Like a *fabric* gun is gonna hurt anybody.Seriously.In my opinion,its not even suggestive.My friend got the one that said NOT GUILTY.lolz.Before the show we wandered around china town for a while.Me and my friend and her mom all got these cute little black shoes for a dollar.Mine has a yellow and red rose.So the day was pretty good,all in all.

Also,I'm going to see Dream Girls today.I cant wait.Ya know,the plot of that movie is just like Beyonce's life.She had her little trio,ya know,Destinys Child.And then she got big and no one ever heard from them again,just like in the movie.wierd.

No comments: