Saturday, December 30, 2006

Intro

So,i was looking at the archives,when i realized my first post went stright into Chicago.No introduction or anything!So,it's a little late but here it is:

My name is Tally,short for Talline,and I'm 13.I luv my friends,Tash,Athena,Lilly,and Sadie.I'll give a quicky des. of all of them:

Lilly-Has been my friend since the summer before kindergarden.Can be over dramatic at times,but so can I.Loyal,fun,and truly a friend for life.

Tash-Can be bitter at times for stupid reasons,but it still funny and nice most of the time.Has been my friend since second grade.Likes making voices that have never been formed by a human mouth before.

Athena-A tottaly great person.Funny,luving,will never judge you.Athena moved but i always take time to visit her when i can.I'm aloud to bring one friend,and if i could i would bring Lilly everytime.Not that i like her better,but besides me,shes really the only one that stays in touch with Athena.But i try to be fair so i cant bring her EVERY time.

Sadie-Very popular.Is friend with everyone,is welcome at any lunch table.Can be spoiled and stuck up at times but alot of fun to be around,not to mention she lives across the street from me!

So there are my friends,and here some moer about me.I love acting,and this year i landed the second female lead in the school production "The Lady Pirates of Captain Bree."I am Julia.
And if someone is going to say "Madame has more lines then Julia so Julia is not the second lead."they are just being dumb.Sometimes its based on how important you are,not how many lines you have.I also luv to read and write and draw.reading is great,i like doing all the characters voices out loud,and drawing is just a way to express myself.I also express myself through writing.Tings form in my head ands then i put it onto paper.And it sounds good too.So theres a little bit about me.

Woah.This was a loooooong post!

1 comment:

Lar said...

Um one thing if were you talking about me on my blog before I'm Lilly not Lauren. By the way who is this Lauren girl?