Friday, January 5, 2007

Girls Nite

Lilly and I are most likely having a sleepover tonite,if she cleans her room.I love sleepovers.After girl scouts we were hanging out because she was giving me a ride and we came up with the idea for Girls Nite boxes.There plastic pink boxes that are made to look like pasckages,except written on it in made to look like lipstick writing is:Girls Nite;for you and your girl friends:handle with care.Then there are made to look like taped on photos of two girls doing makeup,having a pillowfight,ect.Inside is makeup,hair things,disposable cameras,and other things.90% of the proceeds go to childrens hospitals,because the public is a sucker for that kindof thing.

So,what do you think?

2 comments:

Lar said...

Yo, Tally. I think it should say:For you and your girl friends to share handle with care.So it rhymes. KK?

Unknown said...

YO!!!!!!!!! tally its me!!!!! maxxine (max's twin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) yea leave me some comments