Sunday, April 8, 2007

The Cay

Today we got our The Cay essays back. Ofcourse,I got an A+ ("Marvoulous!Beautifully written!") and so did Tash. But when I looked at her comments,they were like "Amazing!" and "Spectactular Writing Talents!" and "Bravo,Natasha!". And,well, I was wierdly jealous of her. I know and should be a good friend and be happy for her, but I just cant seem to do that. Jealousy has always been an issue between Tash and I ("When I mess up, no one cares,but when Sarah messes up..."), but its mostly been her being jealous of me, not the other way around. I guess this must be what Tash feels like all the time during I.L.A, always second best, never the center of attention. But Tash is used to that,she's learned that sometimes people are just better then you. Tash excepts that, but I dont. I'm a perfectionist. I always want to be the best, first place, the spotlight on me. I thrive on attention, she doesnt.

And thats just how it is.

2 comments:

Lar said...

Awwww poor Sarah.

Lar said...

Hey my awww poor Sarah doesn't go on this post!Oh and you can't spell weird use spell check next time.