Sunday, April 29, 2007

Rices

I went to Rices Market saturday mornign with Tash. It was alot of fun. There were theese cute little bunnies that we played around with. I had fifteen dollars, and ended up getting ice tea lip gloss, a blue Hollister shirt and a moose beany baby i named Fred.


Uhhh. My dad and Grandma are in the other room "talking." Shit. It seems like every thing has been going haywire with them since Dad and Debbie started dating. I can tell this si the bad kind of discssion because to escape it, Debbie took me and Steve to Espositos, the local ice cream place. When we got back, dad sed this solom "Hello" and Steve was like "You don't sound very happy" and Dads like "This isnt a good time." And then we went into the office and Dad came in and is like "Sarah,put your head phones on" and then he closed the door, which is a biggy because the office door is never closed. I can hear my Grandma blowing her nose, which means shes crying. I try to be an optimist but it's really really hard sometimes. And I really have to pee right now but I'm not allowed to leave the office, which sucks. I think the attitude I really need to have is "Yah,well,life can be a bitch sometimes, but you just need to smile and stay strong and pretend that nothing is wrong." But it's hard to do that when everyone else around you is crotchety.
I guess thats really all I have to say, and I'll try to keep you updated on the Dad-Grandma situation.

And one more thing. A while back, I was reading Kate's blog, and she had a post wondering if any one actually READ her blog. And I saw it, and I got to thinking, does anyone actaulyl read MY blog?(Besides Lilly) Cuz,serioualy, I wouldn't think it was wierd or anything if you lurked my blog, following the files of my life. I would actually think it was pretty cool. Really cool.

SO IF YOU READ MY BLOG AND YOU ARE NOT LILLY, PLEASE PLEASE COMENT!

No comments: